The Impact on Organisational Performance category is searching for best practice and innovation in workplace and facilities management, showing significant contribution to the performance of the organisation and the resulting benefits for its shareholders, employees and customers.
This might be through a cultural change programme leading to; improved output and efficiency, possibly reduced cost or added value, increased revenue and greater customer or employee satisfaction.
This category is about impact so the judges want to see submissions that are evidence based and demonstrate results that have a lasting impact on the organisation’s performance. Equal merit will be given to entries representing teams within an organisation as well as those representing the organisation as a whole. They can be internal, focused on people and efficiency, or external looking at improving the service given to customers.
Who should enter?
All organisations are welcome to enter this category from the public or private sector. This can be in-house teams or external service providers. An entry can also be a joint submission between end user and service provider. Please do not submit an entry in this category for projects that are planned or are in development, in the process of being implemented, launched or are aspirational.
The Presentation rounds will take place between 6 – 25 June 2019. All entrants that progress to that stage of the judging will need to confirm their availability between these dates.
1. Please write an executive summary of your entry.
2. Please provide an overview of the vision, scope and rationale which underpins the project or process to which the submission relates. What were the objectives of your project and how did it link to organisational performance?
3. How was the project designed, from concept through the various stages leading to completion and ultimate close out? How were the scope and objectives developed? What management and consultation processes were used and how were the goals established?
4. Please provide a clear summary of the objectives and goals for the project.
5. How was the project delivered?
6. Please provide evidence of the results and how these were measured (linked back to the summary of objectives and goals)?
7. What happens next; how are post completion benefits measured and evaluated and what are the next steps to continue to improve performance?
8. What are the key things to note for the workplace and facilities management profession; what can we learn from this project?