Out of the 18 categories open to enter in the IWFM Impact Awards 2021, there are 12 categories specifically recognising the work being done by teams and organisations within the workplace and facilities management profession.
From Collaboration to People Development, the industry’s most prestigious event offers a variety of opportunities for you to highlight and celebrate outstanding best practice and ingenuity by you, your team or your colleagues.
Some of the categories are:
- Workplace Experience – Office/Corporate Environment: celebrating the people, projects and initiatives which have delivered an outstanding experience for all of those who interact with the workplace (for example, employees, visitors and customers)
- Workplace Experience – Non-office/Corporate Environment: recognising that a workplace does not necessarily imply an office or corporate environment, this award is focussed on the amazing work that takes place within a diverse range of other workspaces
- Collaboration: rewarding best practice in collaborative relationships where multiple parties work together in an innovative, progressive way, to generate an outcome that could not have been achieved by a sole party
- Diversity Initiative: recognising best practice in programmes or initiatives that aim to foster and grow diversity and inclusion in an organisation
- People Development Programme: open to workplace and facilities management teams, organisations and partnerships from any sector who can demonstrate best-in-class approaches to how people development and empowerment has made a significant contribution to the organisation.
Do you want your team or organisation to be recognised as the best-in-class in the workplace and facilities management profession? Find out more about these categories and how to enter by clicking here.
Entry deadline: midday on Tuesday 4 May (BST)
In 2020, the IWFM Impact Awards virtual ceremony recognised many team and organisation winners for their outstanding achievements in workplace and facilities management; read more about the organisation winners here.