Entries are open for the IWFM Impact Awards 2023 and there are 21 categories available this year, providing multiple opportunities to showcase your contribution and innovation within workplace and facilities management. Now is the time to browse our list of categories and select the ones that best suits your achievements. Some of our organisation categories include:
- Best SME Led Innovation – celebrating the outstanding innovation that small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) bring to the workplace and facilities management sector to help businesses achieve their strategic goals and which in turn enhance the wider FM sector.
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Initiative – recognising good practice in strategic programmes or initiatives that aim to embed equity, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) in an organisation.
- People Development & Talent Retention – this category is open to workplace and facilities management teams, organisations and partnerships from any sector who can demonstrate best in class approaches to developing people and retaining talent which has made a significant contribution to their organisation and beyond.
- Excellence in Customer Experience – everybody is a customer of workplace and facilities management, either internal or external, and this category recognises excellence in serving those customers and clients.
- Workplace Experience: Office/Corporate Environment – celebrating the people, projects and/or initiatives which have delivered an outstanding experience for all of those who interact with the workplace e.g. employees, visitors and customers alike.
To browse the rest of the categories and find the ones that best suit suits your successes, visit the categories page.
Entry deadline: midday on Wednesday 5 April (BST)
Write a comment: