Entries are now closed for the 2023 IWFM Impact Awards.
Follow five simple steps to enter and be in the running for an IWFM Impact Award:
- Review and select the categories you wish to enter
- Download your entry form(s)
- Prepare your entries
- Start your online entry registration – upload your entry form, supporting document and photographs
- Select finish to submit your entry. Good luck!
Download our entry guide here for full details.
Individuals and organisations may enter into more than one category.
Who should enter?
In-house and outsourced workplace and facilities management service providers, organisations or businesses who can clearly demonstrate customer experience best practice.
Please see individual categories for help with application questions.
The fee to enter is £250+VAT per entry per organisation award.
- Workplace Experience: Office/Corporate Environment
- Workplace Experience: Non-office/Corporate Environment
- Excellence in Customer Experience
- Change Management
- Positive Climate Action: Small Organisation (<250 employees)
- Positive Climate Action: Large Organisation (>250 employees)
- Social Value
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Initiative
- People Development and Talent Retention
- Product or Service Development
- Best SME Led Innovation
- Team of the Year: Public or Third Sector (the fee to enter is £250+VAT per entry)
- Team of the Year: Private Sector (the fee to enter is £250+VAT per entry)
- IWFM Newcomer of the Year (free to enter/nominate)
- IWFM Manager of the Year (free to enter/nominate)
- IWFM Leader of the Year (free to enter/nominate)
- Outstanding Contribution to Workplace and Facilities Management (free to nominate)
- Frontline Heroes (free to nominate)
The entry must qualify for the period of eligibility as indicated within each category judging criteria.
The written part of the submission must be completed on the category entry form template (minimum point size 10). Supporting documents must be no longer than five A4 pages.
IWFM and Redactive Events accepts no liability for any inaccurate information contained within the submitted entry as it is the responsibility of the applicant to provide accurate information.
Entrants giving false or misleading information will be excluded from the awards competition. If an award is given and it is subsequently found that the entry information is false or misleading, IWFM and Redactive Events reserves the right to withdraw the award.
Please note that all information provided on the entry forms and during the entry process is taken by IWFM and Redactive Events in good faith. If any information is subsequently discovered to be false or the recipient is found to have engaged in conduct unbecoming, IWFM and Redactive Events reserve the right to cancel the entry and, if after the awards have been presented and involves a winning entry, to cancel the Award win and publicise reasons to relevant parties. Please note that refunds will not be provided.
IWFM and Redactive Events reserves the right to use entry material submitted in published form unless requested by the entrant not to.
Whilst you (or the licensors) continue to own the copyright in all works forming part of your entry, by submitting an entry you consent to our use of submitted photographic works in any publication, whether or not connected to the IWFM Impact Awards, and you now waive all moral rights in such photographic works. We may allow third parties (e.g. journalists) to use such works for IWFM Impact Awards purposes. If a third party owns the copyright in such works, you confirm that you have obtained their consent to our use and a waiver of their moral rights for these purposes.
By entering, you agree to a representative booking a ticket and attending the awards ceremony, in London on Monday 16 October 2023, where the winners in each category will be announced and presented with a trophy. If no representative is booked to attend, IWFM and Redactive Events will nominate a person to collect the award on your behalf.
The Judges reserve the right, without prior consent of the entrants, to move entries to different categories or to withdraw categories if it is appropriate.
The Judges decision on all shortlisted entries and winners is final and no discussion or correspondence will be entered in to. Requests for feedback must be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and these will be passed over to the lead judge to advise on after the Awards ceremony in October 2023.
All entries must be completed for the IWFM Impact Awards 2023 and entrants found to be resubmitting the same entry documents or providing the same details as a previous year will be excluded from the entry process. Any entry forms that include a project/product that has previously been entered must show how this project/product has developed since it was last entered and provide performance data to support this.
By entering and attending the awards ceremony, you acknowledge that the event or part of it may be filmed by audio, visual, audio-visual or electronic means or photographed, including photographs of individuals or groups of delegates. You agree to permit Redactive, or any third party licensed by Redactive, to use and distribute such footage and photographs, which may feature images of you, in all or any media (including social media) whether now known or hereafter to be invented throughout the world in perpetuity for the purposes of advertising, publicity, reporting and otherwise in relation to the exploitation of such recordings and photographs. Please inform the event organiser in writing prior to the event day by email to email@example.com if you do not wish to be included in any individual or group photographs.
Entry fees for the event are correct at the time of publication. IWFM and Redactive Events reserves the right to change the fees at any time but changes will not affect entries which have already been confirmed by Redactive Events. The fees (where required) are payable at the same time as you submit your booking form by credit card. The entry fees are as published on the event website. Please note late entries may be charged an additional fee to cover the extra administration necessary to get these sent out to our Judges in good time.
Please note that there are no refunds available for any entries and unless we have received payment for your entries they will not be passed on to the Judges for marking.
The entry fee is based on cost per entry.
By submitting entry form download and registration details, you agree to allow IWFM and Redactive Events to contact you as required for the organisation and administration of the event. IWFM and Redactive Events will comply with our our respective privacy polices’ in respect of your registration details and other information we hold about you.
Redactive Events will only contact you for marketing purposes, and will only pass on your contact details to sponsors for marketing purposes, to the extent that you expressly consent to this (for example, by opting in during the registration process).
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact Redactive Events at our Registered Office address (9 Dallington Street, London, EC1V 0LN).
- Read the How to Enter and the Terms and Conditions sections before completing the relevant category entry forms.
- Ensure that your answers are as concise as possible and you have stuck to the word counts for each answer using the template entry form.
- If you are entering multiple categories please make that the correct entry form is used for each category, ensuring that you have tailored the entry specifically to each category.
- Please ensure you pay particular attention to all questions, in order for your entry to be accepted for judging. Blank answers will attract a score of zero from the judges.
- Start early. The entries received early will be reviewed by the awards team and will allow us to flag up any further requirements prior to the entry deadline.
- Sell the people/project/product. What is the biggest achievement or unique selling point? Bring out the winning points. Explain what is unique or innovative about your entry, how important it is, or the scale of the challenges that had to be overcome.
- Include one pdf of supporting documents – this can be made up of charts or diagrams to support your answers and/or testimonials from clients, colleagues and peers.
- Upload supporting photos. Photos are invaluable to the submission as they will be used to represent your entry at the awards ceremony and in the winners write up, should your entry be successful. Think about which images bring your entry to life. We ask for a minimum of 1 high resolution image and you can include a link to videos to support your entry within your supporting document.