Entries for the IWFM Impact Awards 2020 are now closed.
How to Enter
Follow five simple steps to enter and be in the running for an IWFM Impact Award:
- Review the categories
- Select & register for the categories you want to enter
- Prepare your entries
- Upload your entries
- Submit your entries
The final deadline for entering the IWFM Impact Awards 2020 is 10am on Monday 1 June 2020. Individuals and organisations may enter into more than one category.
Who should enter?
In-house and outsourced workplace and facilities management service providers, organisations or businesses who can clearly demonstrate customer experience best practice. Please do not submit an entry in this category for projects that are planned or are in development, in the process of being implemented, launched or are aspirational.
Please see individual categories for help with application questions.
The fee to enter is £250+VAT per entry per organisation award.
- Workplace Experience: Office/Corporate Environment
- Workplace Experience: Non-office/Corporate Environment
- Positive Climate Action
- Social Value
- People Development
- Product of the Year
- Asset Excellence
- Newcomer of the Year (free to enter/nominate)
- Manager of the Year (free to enter/nominate)
- Trailblazer (free to enter/nominate)
- Team of the Year (Private) (the fee to enter is £250+VAT per entry)
- Team of the Year (Public/Third Sector) (the fee to enter is £250+VAT per entry)
*There is a £25+VAT administration charge for payment by invoice.
- Please ensure that you read the How to Enter and the Terms and Conditions sections before completing the relevant category entry. Once completed, the entry form should be uploaded during the online entry process.
- Please ensure that your entry form is concise as possible and no more than 10 pages of A4 in total.
- If you are entering multiple categories please make the entry document relevant to each category, ensuring that you have tailored the entry specifically to each category.
- Please ensure you pay particular attention to all compulsory questions, in order for your entry to be accepted for judging.
- Start early. The entries received early will be reviewed by the awards team and will allow us to flag up any further requirements prior to the entry deadline.
- Sell the people/project/product. What is the biggest achievement or unique selling point? Bring out the winning points. Explain what is unique or innovative about your entry, how important it is, or the scale of the challenges that had to be overcome.
- Send supporting photos. Photos are invaluable to the submission as they will be used to represent your entry at the awards ceremony and in the winners write up, should your entry be successful.
- Think about which images bring your entry to life.Think about which image will bring your entry to life. We ask for 1 high resolution image and you can include a link to videos to support your entry.
Terms and Conditions of entry
The entry must qualify for the period of eligibility as indicated within each category judging criteria.
The written part of the submission must be no longer than 10 A4 pages (minimum point size 10)
IWFM and Redactive Events accepts no liability for any inaccurate information contained within the submitted entry as it is the responsibility of the applicant to provide accurate information.
Entrants giving false or misleading information will be excluded from the awards competition. If an award is given and it is subsequently found that the entry information is false or misleading, IWFM and Redactive Events reserves the right to withdraw the award.
Please note that all information provided on the entry forms and during the entry process is taken by IWFM and Redactive Events in good faith. If any information is subsequently discovered to be false or the recipient is found to have engaged in conduct unbecoming, IWFM and Redactive Events reserve the right to cancel the entry and, if after the awards have been presented and involves a winning entry, to cancel the Award win and publicise reasons to relevant parties. Please note that refunds will not be provided.
IWFM and Redactive Events reserves the right to use entry material submitted in published form unless requested by the entrant not to.
Whilst you (or the licensors) continue to own the copyright in all works forming part of your entry, by submitting an entry you consent to our use of submitted photographic works in any publication, whether or not connected to the IWFM Impact Awards, and you now waive all moral rights in such photographic works. We may allow third parties (e.g. journalists) to use such works for IWFM Impact Awards purposes. If a third party owns the copyright in such works, you confirm that you have obtained their consent to our use and a waiver of their moral rights for these purposes.
By entering, you agree to a representative attending the awards ceremony, in London on Monday 12 October, where the winners in each category will be announced and presented with a trophy. If no representative is available, IWFM and Redactive Events reserve the right to nominate a person to collect the award on your behalf.
The Judges reserve the right, without prior consent of the entrants, to move entries to different categories or to withdraw categories if it is appropriate.
The Judges decision on all shortlisted entries and winners is final and no discussion or correspondence will be entered in to. Please advise during the entry registration if you would like to receive feedback from the lead judge of your category by checking the box during the entry registration process.
Entrants found to be resubmitting the same entry documents as a previous year will be excluded from the entry process. All entries must be completed for the IWFM Impact Awards 2020 and any entries where the details provided are the same as a previous year will be excluded from the entry process. Any entry forms that include a project/product that has previously been entered must show how this project/product has developed since it was last entered and provide performance data to support this.
By entering and attending the awards ceremony, you acknowledge that the event or part of it may be filmed by audio, visual, audio-visual or electronic means or photographed, including photographs of individuals or groups of delegates. You agree to permit Redactive, or any third party licensed by Redactive, to use and distribute such footage and photographs, which may feature images of you, in all or any media (including social media) whether now known or hereafter to be invented throughout the world in perpetuity for the purposes of advertising, publicity, reporting and otherwise in relation to the exploitation of such recordings and photographs. Please inform the event organiser in writing prior to the event day by email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish to be included in any individual or group photographs.
Entry fees for the event are correct at the time of publication. Redactive reserves the right to change the fees at any time but changes will not affect entries which have already been confirmed by Redactive. The fees (where required) are payable at the same time as you submit your booking form by credit card. The entry fees are as published on the event website. Please note late entries may be charged an additional fee to cover the extra administration necessary to get these sent out to our Judges in good time.
Please note that there are no refunds available for any entries and unless we have received payment for your entries they will not be passed on to the Judges for marking.
The entry fee is based on cost per entry.
Redactive will only contact you for marketing purposes, and will only pass on your contact details to sponsors for marketing purposes, to the extent that you expressly consent to this (for example, by opting in during the registration process).
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact Redactive at our Registered Office address.