5 reasons why you should enter the IWFM Impact Awards 2024
Entries are now open for 2024’s IWFM Impact Awards. A landmark event in workplace and facilities management (WFM), here’s why professionals across the sector should enter this year:
- With 20 categories to choose from, you can showcase your abilities and express your specialised experience.
- You have the chance to join our winner’s hall of fame, cementing a legacy by inspiring and contributing to the history of the evolving profession.
- Help build and sustain a positive industry culture by recognising peers and the sector’s achievements in recent times.
- In a diverse and competitive sector, bring attention to the work of your team and organisation, creating both professional and organisational opportunities.
- You can attend the glamorous Awards ceremony at the JW Marriott Grosvenor House in October, providing a memorable experience and networking opportunities.
For valuable entry tips and tricks visit the how to enter section. Make sure you enter before the deadline of 10 April 2024.
Hear from our attendees
Need some extra motivation to submit your entry? We have a selection of testimonials that all speak for themselves about the importance of the Awards.
“An outstanding experience. As a young FM professional, I was left inspired by the achievement of my peers and leaders. Kudos to the events team organising the event!” Romy van Wezel, Yondr Group Limited
“As ever, the Awards were a great opportunity to network with industry colleagues and to celebrate their achievements with them. The event was extremely well-attended and I look forward to next year’s event.” Awards Attendee
“An excellent profile of impact, excellence and innovation provided by outstanding individuals and organisations regarding the reach and influence that facilities management has upon the wellbeing of people and the planet.” Stan Mitchell, Key Facilities Management